||2016-01-29 17:07:42, 조회 : 1,264, 추천 : 0
| Research chemist|
DENTCA, Inc., the leading 3D CAD/CAM denture services provider for the dental industry, is seeking a research scientist.
The scientist will be responsible for design and execution of pre-formulation, formulation development, process development, process optimization and scale-up. This is a hands-on position that will initially require laboratory work and variety testing. He/She reports to R&D material Manager/ Principle Scientist. The ideal candidate will have a background in polymer chemistry or material science, and have specific working knowledge in the field of photopolymers or dental materials.
• Designs, executes, and implements projects focused on photopolymers and formulation.
• Tests and produces lab batches of products for a variety of testing and evaluates the physical properties.
• Plans and executes laboratory and pilot plant research projects.
• Plans and interacts with laboratory personnel and cross-functional groups engaged in development projects.
• Reports test results in a clear and concise manner to supervisor.
• Supports the transfer of technology from laboratory to production line.
• Provides weekly and monthly reports to manager.
• Performs other duties and tasks as assigned from time to time by supervisor.
• Masters degree or Ph. D. in Polymer Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, and Material science or related science is required.
• A candidate with a Master degree or Ph. D. and 1-3 years related industrial experience preferred.
• Prefer familiar with a photopolymers and their formulation and 3D printing or 3D printer.
• Strong knowledge of design of experiments and polymer characterization techniques.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills including report writing
• Must be flexible, forward-thinking, motivated, and have the ability to act independently.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office with proficiency in Word and Excel.
• Salary: DOE
• Position: Full-time, In-house
• Submit your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter, required salary and salary history for consideration.
• DO NOT call us regarding this position. If your application passes the first round of screening, we will contact you to schedule an interview.
• All qualified applicants will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, or disability status.
• Relocation not offered.