||2009-10-02 14:44:56, 조회 : 2,301, 추천 : 0
| KSEA is looking for an experienced IT staff as described below. |
The annual salary will be in the range between $40k and $50k
depending on the candidate's experience and skill level.
Those who meet the job requirements and are interested in this position
should send the resume in PDF format to KSEA HQ (email@example.com) by 5pm, Oct. 30th, 2009.
KSEA (Korean Scientists and Engineers Association in America) is a
not-for-profit organization located in Vienna, VA. The information on the
organization is available in www.ksea.org.
Roles of Position:
1) Web application development (40%)
2) Web site maintenance and administration (40%)
3) IT resource administration and maintenance for a small office (20%)
The person in this position will develop and maintain Web applications and
sites using LAMP stack for the main web site and several yearly event
sites for the non-profit organization as wells as maintaining existing
.NET based Web applications. This person will also conduct cay-to-day IT
administration for a small office with several office employees including
new machine setup, network setup, security configuration, and data backup.
This person will occasionally assist web content creation both in text and
multimedia that are necessary for the event web sites.
Primary technical skills:
- Experience with back-end Web development technologies with PHP, MySQL,
Linux (LAMP stack)
- Development and maintenance experience with Web applications in .NET
- Front-end web development skills associated with web design templating
- Experience with maintenance of high traffic Web applications in a hosted
web environment (such as web management using plesk).
- Versatile skills to maintain and administer small office (several users)
IT environment including configurations of network, file system, security,
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills both in English and Korean.
- Availability for the job no later than November 15th .