||2012-11-27 04:26:08, 조회 : 2,071, 추천 : 0
| 첨부내용으로 풀무원 미주법인 경영관리팀(정식 팀명은 Managerial Accounting이지만 실제로는 경영관리|
업무에 더 가깝습니다)에서 신규인력을 채용하게 되었습니다.
내년 1,2월 정도에는 근무를 시작할 수 있는 분을 모집하기 때문에 재학생분들은 지원하기 어려울 듯 하지만,
올해 말에 졸업하거나 혹은 주변에 추천할 만한 분들이 있을 듯 해서 메일드립니다.
Title: Assistant Manager, Managerial Accounting
Reports to: Manager, Managerial Accounting
Location: Fullerton, CA
Job Description: The assistant manager of managerial accounting will be primarily responsible for execution of
strategies to meet specific organizational objectives. This position will work in depth with the CFO of Pulmuone
Foods USA. The responsibilities for Managerial accounting include initiatives such as the monitoring and analyzing
the current and future business performance, as well as the reporting to the Pulmuone Holdings in Korea. In
addition, it may be required to support identifying and acquiring target companies; securing financing for special
projects; divesting of assets or divisions.
The candidate must have specialized in accounting and finance, and be fluent in both English and Korean.
Candidates with CPA, CFA, Master of Accounting or MBA are a plus, but not required. The assistant manager will
be in charge of the daily execution of the following tasks including, but not limited to:
1. Reporting and communicating with Head Quarter, Korea (parent company)
2. Report generation: Help in the generating of financial report models, PowerPoint and other
forms of reporting to both PMO Parent and to the private equity minority investor; timing of
reports will be for monthly performance reporting, for quarterly board meetings and year end
closings, amongst others.
Shared Services Support
1. Helping in whatever capacity needed, for example monthly closing, year-end audits, IT support;
2. Helping to establish greater sophistication within the purchasing department through the
analyses of hedging or other forecasting (and historical tracking) methodologies.
Operational Excellence Benchmarking
1. Monitoring and benchmarking PMO’s business methods against those of other comparable
companies through: identifying key operational metrics to track; conducting financials ratios, and
implementing a continuous process of measuring products, services and practices against those
of competitors or “best-in-class” companies;
2. Identify areas for improvement and establishing product and process goals (as well as financial
goals), in conjunction with both the Sales and Operations departments;
3. Conduct NPV, Payback and IRR analyses in conformity with PMO Global mandated hurdles.
* H1B VISA Sponsorship: Willing to provide
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com